HP has become a top-notch and leading organization and it’s also well known for its printers because HP printers come with various unique features and are based on Modern technology. So, if you have recently purchased an HP printer (Any Model) and looking for the latest drivers and software so just visit 123.hp.com/setup (official HP website) and install the drivers and software using wireless or wired technology. Just follow the below-given steps.
Requirements for HP Printer Setup:
- Open the flaps and take the printer out of the box.
- Place the HP printer on the plain surface.
- Inside the printer documents such as user manual guide and DVD for the installation.
- Users can also install or download drivers and software using DVD.
- Just visit the 123.hp.com/setup link to your HP printer.
- Just connect your printer to the electric outlet using a power cord cable.
- Hit on the power button and open your printer.
- Tap on the control panel and select your language, date & country.
- Open the ink tank and install the ink cartridges carefully.
- Load the bundles of white paper in the paper tray.
- All Set.
- Therefore, after completing the basic installation, users can start the process of the HP Printer Setup.
HP printer setup for windows and Mac Computer via 123.hp.com
- Before starting the HP printer setup, just provide internet connectivity to the printer and computer.
- Ensure that, your computer and router are connected with the same device.
- Finally, visit the 123.Hp. Com/Setup using any desired web browser.
- Select your model name & number and tap on the search button.
- Choose your model and tap on the download button.
- The file will automatically download on the bottom left corner of the computer.
- After completing the downloading, just run the file.
- If the file installation process has been completed then, pop windows will display on the screen.
- Select software and drivers for the HP printer setup.
- Next, choose the connection method from wireless or wired.
- Then, tap on the Next button and click on the install button.
- Tap on the Finish button and the latest drivers and software have been installed.
What are the 123.hp.com/setup Wireless Settings on the HP Printer
- Open any computer and type 123.hp.com/setup using any web browser.
- Choose your model via the search button and click on the download button.
- This time to connect the USB cable between the computer & printer for the HP printer setup.
- If the downloading process has been completed then install the downloaded file on the computer system.
- HP easy start windows will pop-up on the display screen.
- Select all the drivers and software and choose the connect method from the USB or wireless. (Check box on the USB connection method)
- Enter the location and registered email address.
- After then, tap on the Next and Click on the install button.
- Wait for a while and if the installation process has been completed, just disconnect the USB cable from the computer and check the latest update.
- Now you are done!
Moreover, users can simply install the latest drivers as well as software with help of 123.hp.com/setup but, before visit the official website of HP, just check the USB cable and internet connection because due to the bad quality of the USB cable and slow speed of the internet can generate the issue on installation.