Getting a black screen on your fire stick is no less than a nightmare, as it is a sign of trouble for you. But before knowing why the firewood gets the blank screen; You must understand what Amazon Fire TV Stick is.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a new device that joins the ranks of Amazon Fire Stick Blank Screen home entertainment streaming technology.
Fire Stick Black Screen
Amazon Fire Stick black screen The Fire Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port and gives you access to your favorite TV shows, music, subscription services, movies, photos and games. The Fire TV Stick has all your favorite content and is easily transportable, so you can enjoy your multimedia files anywhere.
Basic troubleshooting tips for the Amazon Fire Stick black screen
Imagine you have the power to take your TV when on vacation. That is the kind of functionality you receive when you buy a Fire TV Stick. Fire TV Stick includes all its content and is a portable device. Remove your device and take it with you when you travel.
Amazon Fire Stick black screen Simply connect your device to any compatible TV for instant access to all your favorite videos. If you have purchased Amazon Prime membership, your Fire TV Stick is pre-registered in your account.
Troubleshooting: Fire TV stick black screen
Solved: Amazon Fire Stick blank screen A Prime member can choose from a list of original Amazon programs that the average user does not access. In the box, you will find your new Fire TV Stick, the remote control, a USB cable and a power adapter, an HDMI extender, 2 AAA batteries and a guide to get started.
Amazon.com Help: Repair a blank TV screen on Fire TV devices
- As the prick comes with a small and compact design, it is easily portable
- Many users prefer portable streaming players and this action meets all their needs.
- Each electronic device is somewhat prone to hardware / software problems
- May arise due to improper device handling or any other factor
- Firestick will also surely solve some problems, and is known as a fire stick on the black screen
- Commonly called Amazon Fire Stick black screen
Here are some ideas about the causes and solutions for this Amazon black screen error in our prick.
Reasons why Fire Stick has a black screen
Changing TV inputs or simply waking Fire TV from sleep mode causes the Fire TV device to emit a blank black screen.
The problem lies in the changes in the way Fire TV devices handle HDCP, a form of digital copy protection used by most HDMI devices. I have found a solution to the problem, but what we will tell you now is likely not to like. Fix the Amazon Fire Stick black screen
High-bandwidth digital content protection, more commonly known as HDCP, is a form of copy protection that Fire TVs and most HDMI devices use to prevent ill-fated people from making digital copies of Amazon Fire protected content Stick Blank Screen.
Fire TV Blank screen at boot (or black screen) FIX
Fire tv and fire tv stick will check that your TV is an authorized HDCP device before sending the video signals to your HDMI cable.
Amazon Fire Stick black screen: With software updates 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 for the Stick, it appears that Fire TV devices have changed when they allow HDCP encryption of the video signal. In our experience, Fire TV devices used to enable only HDCP when copy-protected content was played.
Why is there no image on the screen? – Amazon Fire TV
Since update 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168, and continuing with the latest update 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199, Fire TV devices now enable HDCP immediately upon startup. It used to be that connecting the Fire TV to a screen that is not compatible with HDCP resulted in normal operation until you tried to play a copy-protected video.
Which would cause the screen to go blank? Starting with updates 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206, if you are connected to a screen other than HDCP, during the start of the Fire TV you will see the white Amazon logo followed by the colorful Fire TV logo as expected, then it is put on White immediately black screen.
Troubleshooting – Amazon Fire TV stick Black screen
The change to HDCP encryption is immediately causing problems with selected TVs and A / V receivers. HDCP verification is failing, which makes Fire TV think it is connected to a device that does not comply with HDCP, which makes Fire TV produces a blank output signal solution: Amazon Fire Stick Blank Screen.
The fault seems to occur more frequently when Fire TV is waking up or when the TV’s input source moves away from Fire TV and works again. Some televisions are not ready to communicate that they comply with HDCP.
How to solve the problem of the Amazon Fire Stick black screen on Fire TV devices
Follow the tips if you want to repair Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen that does not respond and runs.
- Disconnect the fire tv device from the HDMI port and plug it back in.
- Replace the HDMI cable with a new cable
- Unplug your Fire TV device from the adapter or power cord and then plug it back in.
- Check that all cables are plugged into a power source and that they are connected to the device.
- Unplug the other devices that are connected with HDMI ports, now use your TV’s remote control to set the source to correct
Fire Stick black screen – Fire TV Amazon
- Make sure your audio equipment (connected to your TV) is turned on Solved – Amazon Fire Stick black screen.
If the problem persists, reset your Fire TV device to factory settings. Use your remote control to press and hold the menu button, the back button and the navigation circle button on the left side together for ten seconds.
Some other steps you can try to fix the Fire Stick black screen:
- Sometimes, you can see that the TV screen is in normal condition. But he can’t navigate the options and feels trapped in the middle of the arrow load. In this case, your first job is to solve the firewood remote control. Check that you have correctly paired the remote control with your prick device.
- Turn off your device, remove the power cord from the power outlet, plug it back in, and restart the device. Simply using the remote control you can also do this reset option Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen.
- Press and hold the “Select” and “Play / Pause” button simultaneously for 5 seconds.