The quick Apple TV Not Working 2020 – solution has simply improved over time and continues to surprise users with innovative technology and the most amazing features. Apple TV is an amazing application that gives you a great opportunity to entertain you. It simply allows you to stream videos, play games, listen to music and do much more. However, this does not mean that Apple TV is not prone to problems.
Apple TV does not work is a very common problem experienced by most Apple TV users at some time. Are you one of them facing the problem? Is your Apple TV not working properly? Then do not panic, as this problem can be solved quickly if you follow some solutions.
In this guide, we will cover some of the most basic troubleshooting steps that can help you solve the problem with Apple TV when it refuses to work.
The solutions for Apple TV do not work?
Apple TV problems that don’t work may arise due to several reasons. These are some of the most common problems encountered by most Apple TV users along with their troubleshooting solution.
Solutions for Apple TV will not trigger the error
Sometimes, when you press a button on the Apple TV remote control or the Siri remote control, the Apple TV simply does not turn on. You can solve the problem that Apple TV does not work by following some steps.
Go for a quick restart
- You may think otherwise, but a restart can help solve many problems. Therefore, you will have to restart the Apple device if Apple TV does not work.
- Press the start button and menu on the remote control simultaneously. Wait until you see the indicator light on the screen to start blinking.
- Navigate to the settings on Apple TV. Then go to System and click on the restart option.
- If you do not want to follow the steps mentioned above, simply disconnect the Apple TV by removing the plug. Then wait a moment.
- Once you restart Apple TV, you should verify the software it is running on, you may need to update the software. You can contact the technical expert for help. They can guide you step by step on how to update the software for Apple TV.
Improve Wi-Fi network / signals
A slow Internet connection and a weak signal is one of the main reasons why Apple TV does not work. Sometimes you may not be able to join the wi0fi network and many times the Internet simply disconnects.
If you are facing a slow Wi-Fi network problem, then:
Go to Settings and then click on the network. Here you must verify the IP address and then restart the router and then verify the router.
If you can see the IP address and the Wi-Fi network is still weak, you can try changing the location of the router. You can also use an Ethernet cable instead of using a wireless connection.
Apple TV AirPlay problem
AirPlay is one of the best features that allows you to stream using Apple devices such as iPhone, Mac, iPad on Apple TV. It is a very beneficial feature for Apple users, but at the same time, it can also cause many problems. Fix Apple TV does not work.
- If you cannot use Airplay, the first thing you should do is check if the Apple TV and the Apple device are connected to the same network or not.
- If you are connected to a different network, AirPlay simply will not work. Go to the settings to verify to which network the devices are connected. If the Wi-Fi network is different, you may consider getting help from Apple TV experts to keep the network similar.
- Sometimes, some applications are not compatible with AirPlay and that could be the reason why Apple TV does not generate problems. You should check if AirPlay is allowed on Apple TV or not.
- To verify this, you must go to Settings and verify if the AirPlay function is activated.
- If you still experience a problem with AirPlay, consider contacting the technical support team for help.
Apple TV Video Issues
The problem with Apple TV does not work is huge and that means there are countless problems you may face when using Apple TV. Unable to stream content and watch videos is one of those problems. If this is your problem too, the first thing you can try is to restart the Apple TV, however, it may not always work. Then, you can try the steps mentioned below.
Inspect the HDMI cables at both ends. If necessary, you can even replace the HDMI cable.
Repair black Apple TV bars and screen related issues
- When an Apple TV problem does not work, you can see black bars on the screen. Do not panic as this is just a mistake and the problem can be quickly solved by following a few steps.
- The black bars on the screen of your Apple TV indicate a problem on the screen. Therefore, you must go to Apple TV settings to solve this problem.
- This problem arises when the resolution is not set to 16 x 9.
- If you have trouble changing the resolution, you should consider contacting professionals to get help. They have the right knowledge and experience to guide you through the steps.
Fix Apple TV error without space
Sometimes you may run out of space on your Apple TV to install too many applications or simply because you have cached a large number of TVs or movies.
You will have to delete the applications you are not using.
Navigate to settings and then go to managed storage. Look at the list of applications. You can remove unnecessary applications here.
If the application is not yet stored. Contact the experts for help.
These steps will help you if your Apple TV does not work.
These are some of the most common problems you may face while Apple TV does not work. These steps can help solve most problems, however, many times you may need more technical assistance. Contact Apple TV experts for technical assistance and help. They have the knowledge and skills necessary to solve the problem of Apple TV in real time.