If you are using BellSouth email account fluently but suddenly, you are getting issues on your email account such as sending or receiving email issue or other so there might be a problem on your BellSouth email server settings to get rid the issue.
BellSouth Email Server Settings:
Initially, you need to navigate to the AT&A email on Yahoo via any web browser.
Then, tap on the Check mail option and navigate to the Login page.
Now, enter your BellSouth registered email address and password.
Go to the email settings of BellSouth and update the information.
If you are adding your BellSouth email account as an incoming server to the email client so always use pop.att.yahoo.com & you need to select the port number 995 and your incoming mail will enable both incoming and outgoing mail.
How to add Bellsouth Email Settings for iphone
If you are an iPhone user and searching how to add Bellsouth email settings to iPhone so just following the below-presented points:
- Firstly, open your iPhone and tap on the settings icon.
- Find the add account option and enter the Sign-in credentials for Bellsouth email then press on the Next.
- Now, this time to choose POP3 and enter the name of the host.
- Now, tap on the SMTP link and click on the next and your link will be verified.
- Press the save button and you have added email settings on the iPhone and your add BellSouth email to iPhone has completed.
How to add Bellsouth email settings for Outlook?
Most of the users search How to add Bellsouth email settings for Outlook so if you want to add your email into the outlook account so just following the instructions.
- Open Outlook on your desktop or laptop and tap on the file option.
- Now, choose account settings and press the email account to update.
- After then, you need to select POP3 or IMAP and you have provided user name and password on the internet email settings.
In the POP3, you need to follow the below-given inputs:
The incoming call & outgoing mail server should be att.net.
Port number: 995
The encrypted based connection: SSL
In case of IMAP, you have to provide the below-presented inputs:
Incoming call server & Outgoing Mail Server: att.net
Server outgoing SMTP: 587 or 465
If you have successfully followed the above-given steps so just tap on the OK button and then, choose the internet email settings option and finally tap on the finish button. After all, your Bellsouth email settings Outlook has completed.
Bellsouth Email Settings for Android Devices:
Just open the Gmail application and go for the Menu bar icon.
Press the drop-down icon and select the ad account option.
You have to select the POP3 or IMAP option and then select the protocol.
Now, enter the credentials such as password and tap on the next option.
Now, go to the verify email setting for POP3 and IMAP, just see the below-given points:
SMTP & Inbound server- att.net
Port Inbound -995
Port SMTP- 465
Inbound & SMTP server – mail.att.net
Port inbound -993
Port SMTP- 587 or 465
SSL is mandatory.