A Brother printer is designed to be easy to use, not only easy to operate, but also designed to issue error codes that accurately identify the cause of the malfunction. With this feature, troubleshooting your Brother printer becomes a fairly simple task.
In cases where your Brother laser printer, all-in-one printer or fax machine stops working, the first thing to look for is an error message on the LCD. Generally, an error message or an error status code will appear on the screen. Applying most error solutions is best left to professionals.
As with all devices, troubleshooting follows steps and guidelines to solve current or even recurring problems. Giving solutions to Brother printer problems is done step by step; Patience and perseverance on the part of the user are expressly necessary to perform a successful execution in solving problems.
Here are the troubleshooting steps for the Brother printer:
1. Error codes related to jams and blockages are quite common; The user will simply require removing any that affects the printing operation.
2. If the printer has had problems with aligned print jobs, simply delete the faulty print job in the printer’s queue.
3. On the other hand, if the printer refused to work, disconnect the device from the power outlet, let it rest for a minute and turn it on again, solve the problem regularly.
4. If the cause of the problem is the PC or laptop, closing all programs and closing and restarting after one minute is a trick that regularly restores questions about connectivity.
5. If the operation stops suddenly because the printer appears to be lost on the screen, always rely on the “add printer wizard” to restore connectivity.
6. Although, if the error code suggests “driver” problems, this can be resolved by “updating” the current driver. If the problem exists, it is mandatory to load a “new driver” version.
These are timely tips that should help any user solve any or all problems that affect Brother’s printing operation. Seek professional help only if problems cannot be alleviated by relying primarily on integrated Brother printer troubleshooting solutions.
Brother 50 printer error
Common causes of Brother printer error 50:
1. You will get below the common reasons for this error.
2. When a paper clip or a piece of torn paper is stuck in the machine;
3. When some kind of mechanical malfunction has occurred in your printer.
Methods to resolve Brother 50 Printer Error:
If you are trying to resolve Brother Printer Error 50 manually, you can use the methods mentioned below to get an instant and positive result.
Troubleshooting Brother printers – Method 1
1. First, you must open the scanner cover with the help of plastic tabs, located on the left and right side of the printer device.
2. Then, place the printer head in the middle of the printer.
3. Now, you should make sure that no piece of paper, staple or clip has not jammed.
4. Now restart your printer; If this error reappears, you should visit the next solution.
Troubleshooting the Brother printer – Method 2:
1. Open the scanner cover through the plastic clips on the cover, located on the left and right side of the printer, until it comes out carefully and opens.
2. Then, move the print head to the right side under the cover to ensure that you have simply cleaned the entire encoder strip.
3. Use a lint-free cloth, carefully hold the encoder strip on both sides and rub the cloth over the strip from side to side at least three times.
4. After cleaning it, restart your printer, if you face again, you can use the following method.
Troubleshooting the Brother printer – Method 3:
1. You must ensure that the position of the encoder strip provided by the printhead is correct or not.
2. You must open the machine and reinsert the encoder strip in the correct place.
3. Finally, after reinserting the strip, restart your printer and verify that the error has been resolved.
If the error persists again, you must dial the Brother printer support number to get a perfect guide to your problem.
Brother p touch label maker troubleshooting
If the error message or code on your Brother printer that is malfunctioning is beyond its meaning, we recommend that you try an easy solution, if applicable:
1. Click Start> Control Panel> Start Control Panel (on the left)> System and Maintenance (at the top).
2. Scroll down and click Administrative Tools.
3. Double-click Services> scroll down to Print Queue> right-click Print Queue> restart.
4. Double-click Print Queue> choose Automatic for “startup type”> apply> click OK.
5. Try to run a print job.
Common problems and troubleshooting solutions for Brother printers
Brother printers are world class machines with the latest technological innovations. That means that many repairs may be too complex to be handled by the common person. Global Office Machines provides a complete printer optimization service on all Brother Models printers, serving the largest region of Sydney for almost two decades by providing excellent, accredited and certified printer repair technicians. .
Because we specialize in printer repairs and sales, buying from GOM means that technicians will help set up your machine and guide you through the basic troubleshooting steps of Brother printers that you can handle internally.
Common repairs that we can tell you to try yourself include replacing a tray feed kit; replace a waste toner box; Clear a paper jam in a double unit.
Here are other potential problems that may need the help of a technician:
• Error code 54: the fuser unit needs to be replaced.
• Error code 55: the laser unit needs to be replaced.
• Error code 7D: the drum unit is contaminated with dirt and needs cleaning.
• Error code 5E: the belt unit needs to be replaced.
To get a perfect answer to any Brother printer problem, you should contact Brother Printer customer service. The technicians know very well how to satisfy their users. Therefore, it is not necessary to conflict with the printer’s sister error, if you have a team of friendly behavior technicians.