D Link is one of the most popular network companies that offers one of the best routers. D Link routers offer excellent Internet connectivity that is reliable and easy to use. A D-Link router helps connect devices with the Internet connection. D-Link offers some of the best features to its users.
The D-Link router does not connect to the Internet
However, sometimes you can find a D-Link router that does not work. This problem can occur with old and new routers, so you must learn to solve this problem. If you have a problem with the D-Link router, do not worry, as you can follow the steps mentioned here to solve the problem.
In this blog, we will analyze the solutions you must follow to solve the problems of the D-Link router. However, if you face this problem regularly, it is recommended to contact the technical support team of the D-Link router for help.
Solutions to fix the D-Link router not working Error
If you have a problem with the D-Link router, there is nothing to worry about. You can solve the problem by following some troubleshooting solutions.
Restart the D-Link router | D-Link Router vpn does not work
Before you start with the other troubleshooting solutions, the first thing you should do is restart the D-Link router. A quick start cycle can help solve any errors. So, you must try this first.
- Restart the D-Link router and modem.
- Then verify that the modem, the router and the device are connected correctly via an ethernet cable connection.
- You can also connect the modem to the laptop with the help of an ethernet cable connection.
If this does not work, you can continue with the troubleshooting solutions. However, if you are running out of time and patience, contact the technical support team for help and support.
Verify Wi-Fi network settings | D-Link router does not turn on
If you face a D-Link router problem that does not work, the next thing you should do is verify the Wi-Fi settings. But follow these steps only in the case of a wireless network.
- Go to the settings and then select the wireless network. Then, choose the encryption option.
- Now, choose the option for security mode. If the option is selected, deactivate it and then enable it again.
- Then you must select one of the modes.
- Then browse and select the wireless option and then select the connection option.
- Now, you should check if the problem is resolved or not. If the D-Link router problem does not work, contact the technical support team for help and assistance.
Reset the D-Link router to factory default settings
If the solutions mentioned above cannot solve the problem with the D-Link router, you can reset it. However, remember that you will restore the default settings and that all information will be deleted from the router. A restart is an excellent option if you do not remember the username and password.
- Turn on the router and then use a paper clip to hold down the reset button on the D-Link router.
- Then release the reset button for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and then wait for the configuration to resume.
- Now, the D-Link router will be set to the default settings. And you can change the settings according to your preferences.
My D-Link router does not connect to the Internet
Here we have discussed some of the basic troubleshooting solutions that can help resolve the D-Link router error that does not work. However, if the problem persists, you should contact the technical support team for help and assistance. The team of experts will guide you through the solutions so that the problem can be solved as soon as possible.