How to Recover a Google Account Using Https //g.co/recover?
For a frustrated situation, in which a Gmail users forgets the password of their Google account and they are unable to login into their account, so they need not to worry! They can follow the below presented simple steps
Steps to Recover a Google Account Using Https //g.co/recover
- On your PC/Laptop open any web browser, then in the search area typing this URL “Https //g.co/recover”.
- Then enter your Google/ Gmail email address in the text field. Tap on the Next button.
- Next you will be asked to enter the last entered password of your account that you remember. If not remember, then select the “Try another way” option on the bottom left side of the page.
- Next, Google will start asking you security questions to verify your account.
- Then answer your preset security questions and follow on-screen instructions to recover the account.
- On the password reset page, create a new password that should be strong and unique. Then enter the same password again.
- Tap on the Save button.
- Now login into your account using the new password.
How to Reset a Google Account Using Https //g.co/recover?
If any Gmail user want to know the procedure that how to reset Google account using https //g.co/recover, so they can follow these simple steps:
Steps to Reset a Google Account Using Https //g.co/recover
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page by navigating this link “https //g.co/recover” in your web browser.
- Enter your registered Email ID or Phone number in the mandatory text box. Click on the Next button.
- Click on the “Try another way” link at the bottom side of the page.
- Now enter your recovery phone number in the text box. Click on the Next button.
- Then missing the last digits number of your phone number and completing the verification process.
- Next Google will send a verification code to your recovery phone number.
- Enter that received six-digit code. Click on the Next button
- On the next screen, proceed by entering a new password for your Google account. Then enter the password again to confirm it.
Now you are done.
How to Recover Your Google Account Using Email/Phone Number
It is a pretty simple procedure for you to recover your google account using email/phone number, at the time you come across the problem of forgetting the password.
Steps to Recover Your Google Account Using Email/Phone Number
- Open any web browser and in the address, bar type this link “https://g.co/recover” to open the Google account recovery page.
- Now, provide your Google Username or Email ID in the text box. Tap on the Next.
- Then provide the last remember password of your account or else tap on the “try another way” option.
- On the next page, you will see the recovery option alternate email address and when you click on the “Try another way” option then you will see the recovery phone number option.
- Choose recovery option either alternate/ secondary email address or recovery phone number to get a verification code.
- Then submit that password verification code into the required field, and continue the proceeding.
- Finally, then just type a new password, and re-enter the confirmed password in the specific text boxes. Click on the Save button.
How to Change Google Account Recovery Phone Number
If you don’t know How to change Google account recovery phone number? So, you can follow these steps to do the same.
Steps to Change Google Account Recovery Phone Number
- First of all, visit the Google account Sign-in page.
- Sign into your account by entering your Google email address and password in the particular text box.
- On the left navigation panel, tap on the “Personal info”.
- Go to the “Contact info” section, and then tap on the “Add a recovery phone” option.
- From there, you can change or add a recovery phone by tapping on the “Edit” button.
- Follow on-screen steps and complete the procedure for changing Google account recovery phone number.