Google Calendar Notifications not Working? Get all the information here
Nowadays, Google calendar has become an essential need for professional or personal use because it offers the most beneficial features and quick response. Google users can access the cloud-based calendar service without any cost and perform multiple tasks with the number of users. Users can schedule or remind of any forgettable task such as birthdays, interviews, meetings, upcoming events, and many more things. Sometimes, users face issue on Google calendar notifications or reminder so if you are one of them and wants to solve with the extremely short way so just follow the below-given step by step instructions and solve the Google Calendar Notifications Not Working issue.
Methods to Solve the Issue Of Google Calendar Notifications Not Working:
Solution 1: Check the Configuration Settings of the Notification:
- Just, visit the ‘Google calendar’ website using any web browser.
- Then, press on the ‘settings’ icon. (Denotes Gear icon)
- Select the ‘General’ option and then, choose ‘event settings’.
- Tap on the ‘Notification’ and allow the ‘Desktop Notification’ via the check box.
Solution 2: Enable the Desktop Notification:
- Open the Google Chrome search engine.
- Press the ‘Three Horizontal Dots’ and choose the ‘Settings’.
- After then, choose ‘Privacy & Security’ under the settings.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Site Settings’ and allow the ‘Permission’ option.
- Select the ‘Notification’ then, tap on the ‘Add’ and write the ‘Calender.google.com’ and finally, press on the Add button.
- After applying all the above-presented steps, if again Google Calendar Notifications Not Working so just try below-mentioned the daily agenda update procedure.
Solution 1: Check the App notification:
- Open the application of the Google calendar.
- Under the menu icon, select the ‘settings’.
- Hit on the ‘General’ and toggle on the ‘Notify on this device’ option.
Solution 2: Check the date & time:
- Hit on the settings & then, select the ‘General’ option.
- Choose the ‘Date & Time’ and Turn ON the Automatic date & time option. (If it is OFF)
Solution 3: Update Google Calendar:
- If you are using an outdated Google calendar version so sometimes, it doesn’t respond so just update using the following steps.
- Open Google play store & select the ‘My Apps & Games’ option.
- Type Google calendar in the search bar.
- Tap on the ‘Update’ button. (If the update is available there)
Solution 4: Force Stop App Info:
- Hit on the Settings option of the smartphone.
- Then, select the ‘Apps & Notification’
- Press on the ‘All Apps’.
- Select ‘Google Calendar’ from the list.
- Touch on the ‘Force Stop’ button and relaunch the app from the actual position.
After applying the above-given steps, if again Google notifications not working properly so just restart your device and try once more.
Get All The Information Here, Get Updated With Daily Agenda:
- There are lots of people still confused about how to create a daily agenda? on Google calendar don’t worry, just simply clear your concept.
- First of all, just open the Google calendar via any web browser.
- Tap on the gear icon. (Settings) and choose the general notification option.
- Select the daily agenda option from the list and choose your email address.
- Set your task under the daily agenda as well as you may plan your 24 hours priorities-wise tasks.
How To Customize Your Google Calendar Notifications?
- Again, open the Google calendar and hit on the settings option.
- Choose the configured calendar option and then, select the event notification option.
- Select the notification from the drop-down list.
- Configure the time as per the choice & tap on the alert option.
- You may also customize like meeting, birthday, event, interview & many more things using the add notification option.