Sometimes Android users get difficulty starting their accounts because of their login issues. Thankfully, Google permits users for Google play Account recovery of their forgotten account password without difficulties. But it has to be done within 24 hours or else their account will be lost forever. So, let’s see the simple procedure to recovery account of the forgotten password.
How to Recover Google Play Account?
- Open your web browser and navigate to the link “https://accounts.google.com/signin”.
- Tap on the “I don’t know password” option.
- Log into your Google account, by entering your email address and last remember password.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Choose one recovery method to get verification code by SMS or by phone or email.
- Complete the process of recover google play accountby following the on-screen instruction.
How to Setup Google Play Account?
- On your Android phone or tablet home screen find the “Play Store” app.
- Add a Google account. You will see two options, Existing and New.
- If you wish to log in with your existing Google username and password.
- Enter correct email id and password.
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
- Check the equivalent box to backup and restoration of your data.
- Mark the checkbox under “Communication”.
- Tap on the arrow pointing at the lower-right corner.
- Now your Google Play store account is configured and Gmail account is loaded.
How to Get Technical Assistance from Google Experts?
In case, if you face any difficulty in follow the above Google play Account recovery steps! Then you should get technical assistance from Google’s helpdesk experts. Just connect with a team of highly qualified technical support professionals, who are available 24 hours to user’s assistance. Thus, the experts will help to fix every kind of Google account related technical issues easily.