Windows operating system is one of the best for you and lots of people really use it, installed on a new Laptop or PC. These days, there is an updated innovative version of these windows are available like 8.1 or 10.
Although, Windows 10 is the superb and really it is an updated version of Windows 7 that can be used to perform the work faster. If your Windows is not working or shows black screen error. Then your computer might be affected by the virus coming from an application file.
The configuration of Windows 10 issues, not genuine windows that might be the first cause. That makes the black screen problem on your PC or Laptop.
You can easily fix black screen error on windows 10 over the phone and by following given methods.
1st Method to troubleshoot Windows 10 black screen error
Your Windows 10 screen is black, and you haven’t troubleshoot this problem? Don’t worry! The Windows black or blank screen issues usually occur after upgrading Windows and you can resolve the Windows 10 black screen on laptop or PC with the given below instructions.
- Hard reset your laptop
- Restart the explorer.exe process
- Update your graphics driver
- Disable fast startup
- Undo recent changes
2nd method to resolve Windows 10 black screen problem
- First of all, you need to press the button of power in the laptop and continues to press F10 and 12 buttons together.
- Now you need to check the BIOS in order to find out the condition of your device and then start the Windows normally.
- Then open the Performance troubleshooter by clicking the Start button and selects the control panel.
- In the next step, move to the search box to type troubleshooter and then clicks on the troubleshooting.
- Now click on the Check for performance issues under the system and security option.
- Go to the Performance Information and Tools and then visual effects and can adjust the best performance.
- Clicks on the OK button and then restart the system at the end of the final.
Reason to occur Black screen problem with Windows 10
- Setup and configuration are still not completed: – If you have lots of personal data files that you are transferring from a previous installation of Windows. Then the Windows 10 configuration process can take some minutes (Sometimes it takes some hours).
- The Configure process of Windows 10 is stopped
- Black or blank screen error on Windows 10 may occur due to driver problems
Windows 10 helpline number
If any problem related to the above-mentioned steps on how to fix Windows 10 black screen problem. Then you can contact directly windows support team over the phone through Windows 10 helpline number, where you can share your Windows problem with Microsoft support agents to get quick help.