How To Change or Reset Your Match.com Password
It is quite common to forget your account password. But it is quite terrifying that someone has stolen your password, and used your personal information like Match account. You can secure your account by changing your password at a regular interval or using a strong password. But sometimes people have doubts about the process to change the Match account password. If you also search for the same and need some tips on how to Reset Match.com Password. You can follow the below steps:
Steps to Change or Reset Your Match.com Password
- Visit www.match.com official website and log in with your ID and password
- Now, go to the main menu and hit the settings, and hit the option Sign Up Information
- As Match is a dating site, it contains quite personal information. So, you need to re-type the password and followed by Go.
- After that, you need to click on the change Sign Up Info. Now, hit the option “Password” followed by deleting the exiting password and typing a new one, and finally click on continue. Now, the new password is ready for use.
Sometimes, you tried to reset your password but cannot get succeed. If you also face this kind of problem, you can go for the password reset option. most of the time, if we use the password recovery option through an email address, the email receives in the junk or spam option. So, if you can’t get any mail to the inbox, don’t forget to check in the spam or junk folder. If you get it on there, transfer it to the inbox and try to change the password again. Hopefully, this will solve your problem related to thematch.com password reset not working issue.
Forget Match email and password
Sometimes, we forget the email and password both. In such a case, we can get information related to our account by contacting Match’s customer care executive. we can also recover our Match email Id and password by using the Match’s official password. Here, will elaborate on the methods to recover match.com forgot email and password. Follow the below steps:
Steps to reset Match Com Password if you forgot your Email and password
- Open your web browser and go to Match.com
- After that, go to the login page and hit the ‘Forgot email’ option
- Now, the website will be directed to the Email Recovery Page and fill in your account username and password.
- Here, the website will also be asked to submit your birthday and zip code
- After that, click ‘Retrieve Email Address’
- Now, you will get your account information to the email address.
For password reset, click the ‘Forgot your password’ tab. On the next page, enter the email address associated with your Match.com account. After that, hit the option ‘Send mail’ and an email will be sent from Match.com to your recovery email address. Now, open the recovery email and hit the ‘Password reset link’ Through this link you can able to reset your account password. By the above-discussed methods, you can able to reset the match account.
To secure your password from any unwanted threads or to secure some hackers you can make your password strong. On the password reset page, you must choose some password mixed with one upper care letter, one special character, or some number. This match.com password requirements help you to protect your Match account. If you find some hints related to hacking your account, immediately contact Match customer care executive to lock your account to save your personal information.
If you still have any queries, related to resetting the Match account password you can contact match.com customer service. Here, you can ask them to help with how to Change Match Password. The company provides Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm customer support via phone. You can also contact them via an online helpdesk. The authority will also fix your account within 7 business days.