If you didn’t use your kindle device for a long time, and thinking about How To Unlock Kindle Fire? Then don’t worry. Follow the below-given steps to unlock the kindle device.
How to Unlock Kindle Fire
Steps To Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting
- Firstly, slide then release the “Power” button on your Kindle Fire device to change sleep mode.
- Or if you are unable to find the “Power” button option on your Kindle Fire device then just see it on the upper side. Many of the Kindle Fire device models have the “Power” button option on the top.
- Also, in the kindle fire tablet, you can find the “Power” button on the bottom side. Slide from the left side to the right side and unlock the sleep mode.
That’s is about the How To Unlock Kindle Fire?
If You Forget the Lock Screen, What To Do?
- In this situation, if you don’t know the lock screen password or pin of your kindle device, then you will require to reset the device. Here are mentioned simple steps on how you can reset the Kindle fire without losing data quickly.
- Firstly, go to your kindle device, swipe to the left side of the screen.
- Then type the last entered password a minimum of 4-5 times and then a reset message will look on your device screen.
- Now, choose the “Reset” option and then this will reset your kindle device to the factory default settings instantly.
Important Tips to Unlock the Device Without Having to Reset the Device:
While performing the procedure to reset the device to the original Factory resetting your Kindle device would delete all of the data from your Kindle Fire. So, whatever content data that you have got from Amazon is downloaded will be stored safely in the cloud there.
Nonetheless, you might have to download the content by registering yourself to an Amazon account on Kindle Fire once again by connecting to a Wireless network.