Linksys Router Support
Linksys is a renowned name in the field of data networking. Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router permits multiple computers to make use of identical Internet access points without getting connected to a broadband modem.
Only a single computer and the Linksys routers are required to connect with the modem. All other computers is simply assemble with the network. Even other devices such as wireless printers, game consoles and mobile phones activated with Bluetooth technology can also access the internet through the Linksys router.
This article will guide you to set up a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router with clearly defined steps. Just go through this article and get detail information.
Steps to Set up a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router
- Connect the computer with a broadband internet modem using an Ethernet cable. Join one node of the Ethernet cable into the modem Internet port and the other node into the computer Ethernet port.
- Connect the Linksys Wireless G Router’s internet port with a Broadband modem via Ethernet cable. Connect your computer with one of the Linksys router’s four Ethernet ports with another Ethernet cable.
- Plugin the router into the power socket as well as enable the router and modem. Ensure that all the LED lights in front of each device are on.
- Power on the computer and open your web browser.
- In the search bar of your web browser type http://188.8.131.52 and hit enter tab. The Linksys page will appear on your system screen.
- In username and password fields input admin and hit OK tab.
- In the router setup page search Local IP address and change the address to 19216811 and tap on Save Settings.
- Tap the DHCP Renew tab and further enter the address http://184.108.40.206 in the address bar once again.
- Choose the Status button and check whether the numbers are assigned after the IP Address or not.
- In case there are only numbers assigned after the IP address then the computer can access the internet. Else if zeroes are listed then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Tap the DHCP Release tab followed by DHCL Renew. Further, in the browser’s address bar enter the address http://220.127.116.11 again.
- Once again locate the Internet Connection Type on the web-based setup page again and select PPPoE from the drop-down menu.
- Next input the user name and password is provided by your broadband Internet service provider.
- Then tap on Save Settings and press the Status tab that indicates the Connected status beside the Login status.
And in this way, you can easily set up a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router. Well, it may possible to encounter any sort of trouble. For this, you can easily connect with Linksys router customer service number. They will assist you with more updated solutions and settle all your queries.
October 4, 2019 at 8:27 am | | No comment