Norton VPN not working: thanks to high-speed Internet, access to online content has become easier rather than just a click away. However, it is also more prone to vulnerabilities, so it is very important to protect private information while using a public network.
What can you do to make NORTON VPN NOT WORK at this time?
That’s what Norton VPN does for you: it uses first-class security technology and VPN to protect your private information. It is important because every time you use a public network such as hotels, airports, coffee shops, hackers are more likely to target these types of networks and, as a result, are prone to cyber attacks and vulnerabilities. Norton VPN avoids confidential information such as passwords, important credentials, encryption and much more.
However, if you face problems such as Norton VPN does not work, you can try these troubleshooting solutions to solve the problem. However, if you have any problems with Norton VPN, contact the technicians for help and support.
Troubleshooting solutions to fix Norton does not work
If you have problems with Norton VPN, do not worry, as it is a common problem that can be easily solved if you follow the solutions mentioned below.
Verify the network connection
One of the main reasons why the Norton VPN problem does not work is due to the poor Internet connection. If the Northern VPN does not start, there may be a problem with the Internet. The Internet may not be connected or verify if the subscription plan needs to be renewed. If you can open the web browser, it means that the Internet works correctly and that there is some other problem for Norton VPN that does not work.
Allow VPN with Windows Firewall
When you use a VPN with the Windows Firewall, it blocks the Norton VPN. So, to use Norton VPN on Windows, you must enable Norton Secure VPN. These are the steps you must follow to enable Norton VPN:
- Open the startup option and then type “allow the application to use the Windows Firewall”.
- Then select the option to change the settings.
- And select allow another program option.
- Then choose the program you want to add and then search for Norton VPN software online and select it.
- Now check if everything works correctly.
If you still face a Norton VPN problem that does not work, you can continue or contact the technical support team for help.
Run Windows for an update
Another method you can follow to solve the Norton VPN problem does not work is to run an update for Windows.
Microsoft is constantly updating drivers, so updating Windows can help improve speed and software in general. You can go to the start and enter the Windows update to see if there are any update requirements. Check for updates and install the latest version of the software.
Change DNS settings manually
Many times, the Windows system may not connect directly to the DNS server for Norton VPN. Therefore, manually configure the DNS settings, it can help solve the problem with Norton VPN.
Update the graphics drivers
One more reason why you may face a problem with Norton VPN does not work is that video graphics are outdated. Therefore, you should check if the graphics for the video are updated from time to time. Follow these steps to update the graphic video drivers.
- Press Windows + R and then run the program.
- Then type devmgmt.msc in the search bar and click on the ok option.
- Then double click on the screen adapters option.
- Right-click on the HD graphics card option and choose the properties.
- Then, in the video graphics card option, check if it is the latest version or if it needs updating.
- If the driver has to be updated, select the installation option and get the latest version of the graphic video drivers.
- Now, restart the system to verify if the problem is fixed or not.
Reinstall Norton VPN
If you still have problems and Norton VPN does not work, you can solve this problem by reinstalling Norton’s secure VPN again. You can contact the technical support team for help and support for it.