PlayStation Network is an online game for the PlayStation game console. PlayStation Network (PSN) allows you to play online on PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita game consoles. PlayStation Network is offered and maintained by Sony.
In November 2006, PSN was officially launched; It was planned for PlayStation video game consoles, but it soon expanded to include smartphones, tablets, Blu-ray players and high definition.
In other words, PlayStation seems to be doing everything possible to make the online service work again, but despite recent problems with PlayStation, it is still moving forward. Probably, many of you were excited when Sony revealed the PlayStation Network name change system that is scheduled to occur early next year, with a beta version that will begin shortly.
Most reported problems:
• Login (62%)
• Playability (22%)
• PlayStation Store (15%)
• PlayStation support forums
A community support forum / page run by well-informed community advocates that help correct and solve problems with PlayStation products. Find or start discussions about any type of problems you may be encountering.
• From Monday to Friday, from 6 a. M. At 10 p. M., Pacific Standard Time.
• Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
• Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 6 PM, Pacific Standard Time.
• English and Canadian French.
Playstation network status
As several players have recently experienced that consoles become enemy at the moment due to a recent error message.
While it spread rapidly, it was not as complete as the current problems with PlayStation’s online performance. Anyway, the message error has been fixed, but now, PlayStation Network is down.
If you can’t connect to PlayStation Network
1. Choose “Configure Internet Connection” under the Network menu in Settings.
2. Choose Wi-Fi or LAN Cable.
3. Select Easy on the next screen.
4. Choose your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
5. Select Next to continue.
6. Check the Internet connection in the Network menu to check if the PSN login is successful or not.
PS4 does not connect to the internet
It seems that the crux of the problem revolves around account management, games and social networks. PlayStation Now, Video, Vue, Music and Store were inactive for a while, but have since been restored. However, it is not only inactive for the PS4, since the online functionality of the PS Vita, the PS3 and certain web functions are also inactive. It is worth mentioning that PlayStation is very aware of the problem and is currently investigating it.
These are the steps to solve the PlayStation Network problem:
1) Restart your router or PS4
Restarting your router and PlayStation 4 generally solves most problems! Perform a full reset by turning it off and removing the power supply. Wait 10 seconds and plug it back in.
Before turning your PS4 back on, make sure your router is turned off. Turn on your PS4 and then your router.
2) Change DNS settings
• First, go to the PS4 Menu -> Settings -> Network -> Configure Internet connection.
• Select WIFI or LAN cable.
• Set the DNS setting to manual and use 126.96.36.199 as the primary DNS and 188.8.131.52. as the secondary DNS.
• Set MTU settings (automatic)> Proxy server.
3) Change the WIFI transmission mode
If your WIFI cannot connect to WIFI, you should try the following solution that worked for many users online. Set the WIFI transmission mode to 54 MBit / s in the router configuration.
4) Disable N Mode in your WIFI settings
• Disabling N mode in the wireless configuration of your router resolved your connection problems. Go to the WIFI settings on your router and disable the N mode.
• Reset your router to the default settings.
• Reset your router to the default settings and reconnect to WIFI on PS4.
PSN network idle status
The unplanned interruption affects all PlayStation Network functions, as well as games, messages, videos, account management and various other facets of the experience. While some users have turned to Twitter professing that they cannot log in to their profiles or launch specific games, others seem unaffected by downtime.
In addition, it is affecting multiple features that also include account management, the PlayStation Store and more. Even Sony tweeted in its official account about registration problems. PlayStation Network also posted a notice, indicating the problem.
Here are some tips from Sony for troubleshooting PlayStation network problems that can help you solve your problems:
1) Verify your Internet connection
Confirm that you can connect to the Internet from your location using your home PC, on the same network. If you cannot connect to the Internet, you should contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for additional help with your account / connection. Sony Interactive Entertainment, LLC does not have access to your ISP account settings.
2) Wireless specific troubleshooting
Verify that you can connect to your wireless network with your WEP or WPA security password. If you do not know how to operate or access your wireless modem, you should contact the equipment manufacturer directly.
3) Power Cycle Router
Unplug the PlayStation console and the router from the wall or power strip for 2 minutes. Then, plug them back in and turn on your console to see if you can connect to the Internet.
Steps to connect to PlayStation Network game servers
If you are not sure how to open the ports on your modem, contact your Internet service provider or the router manufacturer for proper instructions.
Step 1: Verify the list of ports according to your console or PlayStation service.
Step 2: Be sure to enable these TCP / UDP ports in BOTH addresses and enter them in the TCP and UDP port fields on your modem.
PlayStation Network Status
1. Sony network status page: here you will get the current PSN status for PS4 / PS3 / Vita. Most of the time this page stops working due to high traffic (also known as angry players).
2. PlayStation Network blog update site: updates are posted during major interruptions.
3. Ask PlayStation: get the latest from Sony on Twitter.
4. Twitter #PSN and #PSN Down: for updates.
5. PlayStation Network Drop Detector: Due to high demand, this PlayStation Network site has sometimes been dropped.