There are a number of routers present in the market today but today also when it comes to purchasing a right one we have to do a lot of research so that it does allow us to use it for long years.
While purchasing a router there are number of factors that comes handy. Such as the streaming internet speed that it is going to be given by the router.
Or the maintenance cost that will be taken by the router over the coming years. So by keeping all the things in the mind you can decide one that suits you. After pondering over a number of options you will come across that Arris routers are the best that are going to be working as the perfect routers for you.
Arris router password reset steps
When you start using them, you will feel that you need to have knowledge about certain things like how to reset the password of the router:
- The first thing that you have to do is to open your favorite browser.
- Then after that, you have to simply go to the address bar type.
- And there you have to type 192.168.100.1
- Followed by pressing the enter button.
- Once you do so then you simply have to land to the Arris modem page
- Where you can easily see a wireless tab
- As you click on it, it will ask you for user name and the password.
- Once you enter that, you will be taken into the modem where you can easily set a new password for your router.
Now just in case, you feel that you are not able to do as written above then you can simply get in touch with the Arris router customer service. As you talk to them they will tell you the exact set of steps for the issue that you are facing.
So never hesitate in doing what is really required from you at the moment else you will just end up wasting your time. Talk to the right person on right time and get the issue resolved.
Now if you are facing the issues and you want to fix them then you have to look at the below steps to fix Arris router not working issue:
Steps to fix Arris router not working issues
- Some of the very common fixes are to restart the computer
- Followed by ensuring that the laptop wireless is properly enabled
- Then you can also try to restart the internet modem as well as the router
- Followed by performing a soft reset on to your network
- If the soft reset does not work then you can always try the hard reset.
So by doing as written above, you will be able to solve any form of issue. That you may be facing during the usage of the Arris routers. There may be a number of issues like an issue in Arris login or in the password reset or the functionality based bug.
But you do not have to worry about such issues. Since the talented technical team is working hard to resolve any issue that you are facing. The only thing that you have to do is to seek help from the right place. So that you can get the answers to your issue in the minimum possible time.
So you have to directly call on the helpline number of the router that you are using. And then the person on the other side will look after the issue and will try to give you the best possible solutions.