Webroot Secure Anywhere is one of the most renowned lightweight antivirus and anti-malware tools. It executes on fundamental scanning criteria that monitors files and directories for viruses and malware.
Webroot enables its users to implement or perform a full system scan, a quick scan, a deep scan for Trojan horse virus, rootkits, and other types of virus and malware along with custom scan that diagnosis only certain files and directories.
Webroot offers its users to enable and disable rootkit protection, master boot record (MBR) scanning to detect viruses that have infected the system’s boot procedure and check and remove potentially unwanted applications.
Features of Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Web Shield
Web Shield aligns with the browser extensions that automatically installs in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer to detect suspicious websites.
The firewall management tool appends fundamental firewall protection included in every windows installation such as USB shield, real-time shield.
- Back up and Sync
Webroot provides you a fully-featured backup and sync utility to avail up to 25 GB of cloud storage for crucial files and folders.
- Ease of Use
Installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere is swift and facile. It is quite optimized for machines not having the latest hardware.
How to Install Webroot Antivirus?
As it’s already above mentioned in features that the installation of Webroot Antivirus is very rapid and simple, it’s not like rocket science. You can very easily set up it in your system.
Follow the below noted instructions to complete the entire procedure:
- Apply keycode while installing Webroot Antivirus.
- Connect to the internet and make sure it is stable then start the installation.
- Hit on the download tab and choose to save.
- Come across the file you saved on the desktop or at some other destination.
- Double-tap on the file to initiate the installation.
- Input the keycode in the requisite field.
- Follow the given onscreen instruction to complete the procedure.
How to register on Webroot Antivirus?
Following are the steps for Webroot registration, do check out till last:
- Visit the official dashboard of Webroot Antivirus in your web browser.
- Then hit on the login tab next to Create a topic in the upper right corner of the page.
- You will get an alert of the Login Community on your screen, then click on Create an account link, just beside No account yet.
- Further, you will be redirected to Sign up page.
- Enter your Username, E-mail address, and Password in their respective fields.
- Then click on I accept the terms & conditions checkbox and hit on the Register tab.
- Once done you can easily login with your Webroot account.
How to Fix Webroot, not Working Issue?
Are you facing Webroot not working issues? Here are some measures to fix the issue.
- From the menu bar choose Webroot icon and click on the Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
- Then confirm the Webroot not working message display alert message on your screen.
- Tap the Finder icon to open the finder followed by the Application directory.
- Then choose the Webroot program icon and drop it to trash.
- Hit the uninstall alternative to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Once the uninstallation is completed proceed for the further reinstallation of Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Open your web browser to download the SecureAnywhere installer from the download page.
- Then double-tap the .dmg file to open the SecureAnywhere installer and tap and move the Webroot icon in the Application folder.
- Further, open the software and enter the key code to activate the Webroot.
- Check whether the problem is settled or not. If the Webroot, not working problem still continues to try to reboot your system.
Hope this article works as a one-stop platform so that you can engross all the essential requirements with Webroot. For any further details or any issue, you can easily connect with Webroot antivirus helpline.
October 5, 2019 at 6:31 am | | No comment